Update: You may view the live stream here: https://www.facebook.com/gallaudetu/videos/605837016936908/
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, Gallaudet University will be broadcasting a livestream presentation from Noon until 1:45 P.M. on the COVID-19 virus, also known as Coronavirus.
In this livestream, Gallaudet will go over the course of action the University has and will be taking to minimize the impact of COVID-19 to the campus and its community.
Please join us during this time to learn more about the measures the University is taking and what you can do to reduce the impact of COVID-19 in your area.
Please also be proactive by following these tips:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dispose of paper towels in a closed trash container. If you are unable to wash your hands, utilize hand sanitizer with a 60% alcohol content.
- Refrain from touching your face especially with unwashed hands.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cough/sneeze into your elbow area or into a tissue or napkin you can immediately dispose of.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick or may seem sick. If you feel sick, please avoid going out into public areas and stay home.
- Reach out to a health care professional or center if you feel you may be sick and seek advice on what actions to take.
Sanitize all areas commonly used such as table surfaces, phones, tablets, remotes, and more.
Together we can work to reduce the risk and impact of COVID-19 on the Gallaudet campus and within our community.
The livestream will be made available on our Facebook page tomorrow and additional links with further information will be made available to the community in the following days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.