If I am taking graduate courses, including 600-level courses, how does the Pass/No Grade policy apply?

Grading policies follow your career. If an undergraduate student is completing a graduate course, grades will follow the undergraduate grading policy (A, B, C, D = pass). Although graduate students do not earn credit for undergraduate courses, the course grade will appear as P or NG.